Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Any intrepid piano players out there?

Hi everyone! A new friend, Jordan S., is offering on his blog a chance for all of us to download and learn to play his awesome arrangement of "Angels We Have Heard on High" on the piano . . . for free!

Unfortunately, even after two years of taking piano lessons, the songs I can play on the piano include "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and "O When the Saints Go marching In"   . . . both of which are tapped out with one finger. The skills I possess are wholly inadequate to even attempt this song, of course, but if there is anyone who feels pretty confident in their piano-playing abilities, go check out Jordan's blog! His only requirement is that you get the word out about his song if you download the sheet music!

For any and all of you whose fingers can fly across the ivory keys with graceful finesse, you can visit Jordan's blog and check out his arrangement of "Angels We Have Heard on High" by clicking this link. If you are like me in your piano-playing skill, well, um, sorry about that. ;0) I guess you can still visit his blog, though. In fact, I recommend it!

Again, here's the link: http://jordanstrang.blogspot.com/2013/12/angels-we-have-heard-on-high.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Kyle!!! I saw a bit of your sister playing all of me so I know the arrangement wouldn't be any harder than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, bro! I know how hard it is to get the word out to people about a project of any sort, so I just thought I would do a quick post to support you. ;0) All the best in your piano endeavors!

    ReplyDelete