Monday, December 2, 2013

First snow!


 The first snowflakes of the year have fallen on Crossroads Ranch! :0D

It started out as a few pitiful flakes and a couple of insanely excited boys  . . .


 . . . and then it got crazy when someone (me) yelled out "snowball fight!"


Here I am considering the ramifications of hitting one of my sisters with a snowball. Yeah, probably not a good idea . . .



 It started snowing really hard!


And the snow started collecting!


The Christmas lights actually look like they belong now! :0)





In the end, we had a nice little snowfall that left a thin blanket of snow on the ground. Many high-fives and fist-bumps were exchanged between my brothers and I (it will remain undisclosed what the rest of the family thought of this awesome snowfall). All I can say is . . . Happy December!

Isn't snow awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment