Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hello!

He is risen! The Lord of all, our redeemer, sits at the right hand of God! He has conquered death, and in Him we too can conquer death!

When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. Revelations 1:17-18

Happy Resurrection Sunday!


This past week we took our "spring break" on account of the beautiful weather our wonderful God blessed us with. How special is it to get a week of sun here in Washington (yawns from the Arizona natives reading this)! As you can guess, "break" is probably not the right word, for I quite literally had the busiest week of the year so far during my break. I worked at putting in fence posts all day Monday, put in three full days of work on the rocks (almost dooonnnneee), provided the muscle in helping Mr. Holmes (church friend) move into his new office Saturday, helped Mr. Johnson (another church friend) build the framing for his new house, and on top of that I still managed to go to a trap shoot Thursday night, where we shot skeet (a shooting disipline) for the first time. Phew! As you can see, I have not had time to blog. :0)

Anyway,  I am now enjoying the day of rest God gives us every seventh day. Life is good.
 Again I say, He is risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment